Successful and Healthy Virtual Leadership
6 Jan 2021
Leading teams virtually can be very exciting and rewarding as well as successful. It can also be exhausting and create issues that you would not normally see in a face-to-face environment. This course is designed for all virtual leaders or those who are interested in exploring virtual leadership as an option for your organization. This course will focus on what we define as the four R’s: Right Communication, Right EL, Right Tools and Right Health.
This two-session course includes the following:
- Interactive participation during both sessions.
- No charge for this course.
- Seating is limited.
- Our Course Learning Approach is synchronous, online engagement during the session times and a one-on-one coaching session to be determined by the participant and instructor.
Choose from two different dates to attend:
- Thursday, January 14, and Thursday, January 28, 2021, from 9:00 am to 10:30 am (CST)
- Thursday, February 11, and Thursday, February 25, 2021, from 9:00 am to 10:30 am (CST)
This course is being sponsored with grant funds by the Economic Development Administration (EDA) to support organizations through the pandemic and COVID response. Please contact us with any questions. To learn more or to register, please see the link below: