All of the events start at 6 p.m. and end at roughly 8:30 p.m.
Chippewa Valley Region Schedule:
- July 19 – Eau Claire at the State Theatre hosted by the Eau Claire Area Economic Development Corp.
- August 23 – Menomonie Mabel Tainter Theater hosted by the Dunn County Economic Development Corp.
- September 27 – Chippewa Falls (venue TBD), hosted by the Chippewa County Economic Development Corp.
- November 8 – Regional finale in Eau Claire at the new Confluence Art Center, hosted by Chippewa Valley HATCH
Central Wisconsin Region Schedule:
- May 16 - Stevens Point HATCH was hosted by the Portage County Business Council
- June 20 - Wisconsin Rapids HATCH was hosted by Mid-State Technical College
- August 8 – Wausau (venue to be determined), hosted by the Entrepreneurial & Education Center
- September 26 – Marshfield (venue TBD), hosted by the Marshfield Area Chamber of Commerce & Industry
- November 7 – Regional finale in Stevens Point (venue TDB), hosted by Central Wisconsin HATCH
Southeastern Wisconsin Region Schedule:
- May 24 – HATCH was hosted by the Kenosha Area Business Alliance
- July 25 – Racine (venue TBD)
- September 20 – Kenosha (venue TBD)
- November 8 – Regional finale in Racine (venue TBD), hosted by Southeastern Wisconsin HATCH
Submit Your Idea Today
This is an incredible event that gives you the opportunity to get your business idea in front of a supportive audience, while also competing for up to $7,000. Enter today by visiting, www.hatchwi.com.